Japanizi: Going, Going, Gong! is a comedic Japanese-styled family game show that delivers wildly entertaining physical humour and slapstick mayhem. Audiences experience the zany world of Japanese game show culture complete with conveyor belts, dizzy chairs, giant fans and Velcro walls.
Japanizi: Going, Going, Gong! features three elimination rounds to present one final winner in each episode. Every half-hour features four teams of two contestants who are dropped into an unfamiliar Japanese world filled with crazy costumes, physical gags, over-the-top stunts and energetic characters such as host Yoshi, Judge Masa, Shinobi and four ninjas.
The series has been sold in over 120 countries worldwide including YTV in Canada (English), VRAK TV in Canada (French) and Disney XD worldwide. Distribution and sales handled by Distribution360, a marblemedia company.
Japanizi: Going, Going, Gong! made its world premiere on YTV (Canada) and on Disney XD (United States). It launched on VRAK TV (French Canada) in 2014 followed by Disney Channels in Europe, Middle East, Africa and parts of Asia Pacific, including Australia, India and South East Asian territories.
- Category: Kids & Family
- Sub Category Tag: Live action, competition, game show
- Episodes: 40 x 30
- Website: japanizi.ytv.com (Web Games, Web Series, GIFs)
- Mobile Game Titles: Japanizi Couch Ninja – Second Screen Mobile App; Japanizi Ninja Jump – Mobile Game
- Social Media Links: Facebook; Twitter
- Partners: YTV, VRAK TV, DisneyXD, Distribution360